The virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) will provide technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the affiliate-wide information technology (IT) program.
The vCIO will lead the client organization in planning and implementing enterprise information systems to support both distributed and centralized business operations and achieve more effective and cost beneficial enterprise-wide IT operations.
- Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems for the client network
- Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the client organization
- Oversees the back-office computer operations of the client information system, including local-area networks and wide-area networks
- Responsible for the management of multiple information and communications systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging, and office automation
- Oversees the designs, implements and evaluates the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software
- Oversees cyber security and regulatory compliance initiatives including vendor management and professional services as needed