Today’s threats and compliance guidelines require organizations of all sizes to collect, correlate, and analyze security information from all IT systems to enable rapid detection and remediation. That technology is known as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and it provides deep security intelligence for your IT environment.
A proper SIEM solution combined with human oversight by an expert Security Operations Center can help answer critical questions that are vital to your cybersecurity protection.
Scarlett’s Comprehensive Monitoring and Compliance solution is designed to provide organizations 24x7 cybersecurity threat detection and compliance reporting without any of the headache or capital investment of traditional solutions. The offering is a comprehensive SIEM-as-a-Service solution with automated consolidation, correlation, and analysis of security events across your entire network, coupled with manual daily reviews performed by security analysts in our Security Operations Center (SOC).
The result is instant notifications to the support team when cybersecurity threats are detected, plus human oversight to find hidden threats and trends that a fully-automated system can’t detect on its own.
The advanced automation available with today’s technology allows us to monitor every critical device in your environment for less than what you would pay another MSSP to manage and monitor a single firewall. And the daily SOC reviews, along with purpose-built reports, are specifically designed to meet regulatory requirements for cybersecurity monitoring with PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, and other compliance mandates.
No other solution provides a comprehensive, cost-effective cybersecurity monitoring solution with full compliance support that is completely integrated with support from a trusted managed service provider.
MSP Partner’s Comprehensive Monitoring and Compliance solution offers a turnkey, cyber threat detection and compliance solution, fully configured and managed by MSP Partner experts:
- Fully Hosted, Redundant, and Managed SIEM Platform
- In-Depth Behavioral and Anomalous Activity Monitoring
- Proprietary, Pre-Tuned Rules Matrix and Customized Rules for Your Organization
- Ongoing Rule Tuning and False Positive Reduction
- Customized, Enriched Notifications Including Remediation Guidance
- Integrated Global Threat Database from multiple Threat Feeds
- Automated Notifications - 24x7x365
- Daily SOC Review for Human Oversight
- Forensic Investigation and Compliance Assistance
- Tier 3 Incident Response Escalation Support
- Event Log Consolidation and Management
- Network, Virtualization, and Application Intelligence
- Configuration Change Management
- Over 2,200 Pre-Built Compliance and Standards-Based Reports
- Custom Report Creation and Scheduling
- Comprehensive Device Support
- Weekly Device Discovery Validation
- Audit / Exam Support