From developing a cloud strategy to managing a hybrid environment, our complete portfolio of services delivers a cloud-first way of working.
Scarlett enables a faster, simpler path to cloud that delivers industry-leading TCO and the flexibility to transform your company to the future. We offer an end-to-end portfolio, which includes cross-platform infrastructure services, private and hybrid clouds, heterogeneous management and expert guidance.
Our Cloud Services include:
Cloud Strategy - We define a cloud strategy driven by your business goals. We’ll assess your cloud readiness, develop the business case, find the right solutions, and guide your transformation.
- Cloud business vision: align your cloud strategy with business objectives to create a compelling target end-state
- Cloud value case: Identify the costs and benefits of the next stage of your journey to the cloud
- Cloud roadmap: Plot your journey through the options and activities needed to deliver the end-state
- Cloud transformation plan: identify the associated organizational changes and skills needed to unleash the true potential of cloud
Cloud Migration - We turn your cloud-first ambition into reality, with an efficient and high-quality approach to move your workloads to the cloud. By defining the right architecture and with our industrialized migration approach, we optimize time-to-value, while reducing risk and cost.
- Migration planning: detailed analysis of each application to create the most efficient migration pattern
- Cloud architecture: defining the future state architecture, operating model and business case based on application needs and end-state objectives
- Migration execution: manage the migration and drive continuous improvements
Public and Private Cloud - More and more businesses are migrating workloads and storage to the cloud, and want to improve control, performance and flexibility. While the cloud providers offer a catalogue of services, they do not support the cloud in a way that is fully consistent with your business requirements. To adopt public or private cloud services as part of your cloud-first strategy, you need a partner who can:
- Identify and migrate the workloads suitable for a particular cloud environment
- Integrate, proactively monitor, and manage your cloud-based environment and applications
- Protect your business from data loss, outages and security risks