Scarlett’s Compliance Readiness Services are designed to help you understand, design and implement your Compliance Strategy.
This includes identifying and understanding which standard applies to your specific business practices, and to help you prepare for a compliance audit. In addition, Scarlett can assist with IT policy creation and on-going maintenance/assessment services.
An ever-increasing focus on compliance means that it is more than a business practice; it is a business requirement. Management faces the responsibility of creating a risk management strategy, linking business processes with technology infrastructure, compliance requirements, and data management. This strategy directly impacts the ongoing success and long-term impact of the organization.
Areas of Focus:
- NIST- Compliance Readiness
- FISMA- Compliance Readiness
- SSAE-16 Compliance Readiness
- ISO 27001, 27002 - Compliance Readiness
- HIPPA - Compliance Readiness
- SOX - Compliance Readiness
- OCC - Compliance Readiness