IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Consulting
The Scarlett Group’s Consulting Team is led by ISACA Certified Auditors.
A successful disaster recovery plan is about building a good foundation for business resilience. Unfortunately, many middle market and small organizations have incomplete or untested plans- or don’t have a plan at all.
According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), more than 40% of businesses never reopen after a disaster, and for those that do, only 29% were still operating after two years. Additionally, companies that lost their information technology for nine days or more after a disaster are bankrupt within a year.
Our team has served the unique needs of organizations of all sizes in nearly every industry sector. This experience provides our team with a deep understanding of the unique characteristics, requirements, and drivers associated with each industry. We build business continuity and IT disaster recovery plans aligned to professional best practices.
Scarlett will help you develop a mature executable IT Disaster Recovery Plan.
What we do:
- Disaster Recovery Strategy. We will consider your infrastructure, applications, staff, and data in our mission to align your Business Continuity program requirements with your IT availability requirements.
- Solution Design & Implementation. We will design and recommend options from our Solutions Team to meet your company’s unique requirements.
- Plan Development: We will develop, and document plans and procedures for restoring your predetermined IT infrastructure, applications and data.
- Recovery Test Management: Considering the fluid nature of one’s IT infrastructure, a plan has no value unless it is tested on a regular basis. We will help you develop and execute a cadence to insure the plan and procedures align with your overall strategy.
- Continuous Improvement: Disaster recovery planning is an ongoing process. Maintaining and updating your plans is an essential task that keeps your program aligned with your business objectives.
- Documentation: When complete, you will have a comprehensive plan in both a physical and digital format that you can provide to both your internal and external stakeholders when appropriate. Many clients have compliance requirements that are fulfilled by our deliverables.