Technical problems are always unexpected and have a knack for happening at the worst possible time. The business Help Desk is one of the many advantages in outsourcing managed IT Services with The Scarlett Group. Our certified technicians are just a phone call away, providing you with technological support 24/7/365 – all without the need to hire, train or retain your own IT staff.
Companies are looking for creative alternatives to solve their business challenges. Many organizations have found success outsourcing their service desk functions to Scarlett, realizing that their internal IT team’s time is better spent working on more strategic, value-added projects for the business.
Here’s an overview of what Scarlett’s managed service desk team can do for your organization:
- Receive, document, and troubleshoot inbound user requests
- Create tickets as a foundation for issue tracking and resolution
- Triage issues to determine appropriate escalation
- Resolve issues through client interaction and/or using remote support tools
- Identify appropriate solution point for hardware, software, and network issues
- Support end user devices and software packages
- Manage administrator system accounts and passwords
- Escalate as necessary and follow issue through to resolution
- Provide 24×7 live support