A Comprehensive IT Assessment will deliver an unbiased view of your technology, processes, people and governance.
The Scarlett Group’s Assessment Team is led by ISACA Certified Auditors.
Regardless of industry or company size, CEOs and CFOs often struggle to answer the question, “Am I getting my money’s worth from IT?” We will help you answer this question and the underlying questions that drive it. Our Comprehensive IT Assessments identify potential risks that could affect your company, as well as solution alternatives.
Our industry-leading holistic methodology includes:
We conduct interviews and focused dialog with executives and stakeholders. Our approach is flexible and considers your organization’s culture, IT environment, systems, business operations and priorities.
- The state of the business
- Key initiatives
- Business strategy alignment
- Strategic use of technology
- Desired goals and results
We conduct interviews and focused dialog with key department heads and process owners:
- What’s working, what’s not
- Ideas and concerns
We conduct interviews and focused dialog with internal and external IT teams:
- What working, what’s not
- Resource management
- Business alignment
- Ideas and concerns
All-inclusive IT Analysis:
We perform a comprehensive end-to-end infrastructure analysis. Our team employs software agents and centralized software performance monitoring tools to gather data for the client LAN and WAN. The IT infrastructure assessment consists of a thorough review of your IT infrastructure, business processes and controls.
- Use of Technology
- Cybersecurity (Available as a separate standalone assessment)
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity (Available as a separate standalone assessment)
- Policies, Procedures, Governance
What you receive:
- Scorecard and model
- On site findings presentation by an ISACA Certified Auditor. Generally, there are two presentations - one for the technical staff, the other for the executives.
- An Executive Summary for nontechnical stakeholders
- Comprehensive detailed findings delivered digitally and physically (via a 400+ page binder)
- Interview objectives, themes, barriers, Mind Maps
- Recommendations and solution options